- Select a good contractor who will come to your home to help you understand
the cost of your remodel
- Ensure the designer gives you what you require and not what they think you need.
- Select a contractor who offers a variety of products to accommodate budgets of all sizes
- Understand all the cost options available to you
Protect your investment
- Check contractor license number. Web site: www.cslb.ca.gov.com
- Ensure your contractor has general liability insurance and worker’s compensation
- Request and contact at lease three references who have done the type of remodel you are considering. Ask specific questions. Does the contractor maintain a clean and safe working environment? Are all materials available before start of project? Are sub-contractors used? What are the contractor’s hours of work?
- A good contractor will ensure you have manufacturers product warranties when your
Remodel is complete.
- A great contractor will guarantee labor up to a year.
- Work with a contractor you feel safe and comfortable with knowing they will be in your home for a number of weeks.
Servicing all North County San Diego
Carlsbad, La Costa, Encinitas, San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, Escondido, Leucadia and Fallbrook.